It can be hard to resist the lure of a tan, especially when you see all those celebrities and models with their golden skin. But before you head to the nearest tanning salon, there are some things you need to know about tanning bed lotions.
Things to Know about Tanning Bed Lotions
Tanning Bed Lotions Are Not Sunscreen
Sunscreen protects your skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays, while tanning bed lotions help you tan faster and deeper. So, if you’re planning on spending any time in a tanning bed, make sure to wear sunscreen as well!
Tanning Bed Lotions Can Help You Avoid Burns
If you’ve ever been in a tanning bed without lotion, you know how painful it can be to get burned. Tanning bed lotions help create a barrier between your skin and the UV rays, resulting in a more even tan and less chance of burning.
Tanning Bed Lotions Can Help Your Tan Last Longer
When used correctly, tanning bed lotions can extend the life of your tan by helping to keep your skin hydrated and preventing it from peeling. It is especially useful for men as they do not want to spend a lot of time tanning. The tanning bed lotion for men can give them a long lasting tan, reducing half of their worries.
Tanning Bed Lotions Come in Different Formulas
Not all tanning bed lotions are created equal! There are different formulations for different skin types, so be sure to ask a salon professional which one is right for you.
Tanning Bed Lotions Can Be Expensive
While you can find some affordable options, many top-of-the-line tanning bed lotions can cost upwards of $100. But remember, you get what you pay for – so if you want a quality product that will prolong your tan, it’s worth shelling out the extra cash.
Tanning Bed Lotions Can Be Messy
Because they’re designed to be applied all over your body, tanning bed lotions can be quite messy. Be sure to apply them in a well-ventilated area so you don’t end up with streaks all over your bathroom!
Tanning Bed Lotions Have Expiration Dates
Just like sunscreen, tanning bed lotions have expiration dates. Be sure to check the label before using it – if it’s past the expiration date, it may not work as well (or at all).
How to Choose the Best Tanning Bed Lotion?
Assuming you would like tips on how to choose the best tanning bed lotion, here are some things to keep in mind:
- The first thing to consider is what kind of tan you want. There are lotions that will help you achieve a natural-looking tan, as well as those that will give you a deeper, more bronzed color.
- It’s also important to think about your skin type. If you have sensitive skin, there are certain lotions that will be better suited for you.
- Another thing to keep in mind is how long you want your tan to last. Some lotions will help your tan last longer than others.
- You’ll also want to consider the price of the lotion. While you don’t necessarily have to spend a lot of money to get a good quality product, it is something to keep in mind.
- Finally, make sure to read tanning bed lotion reviews before purchasing. This will help you get an idea of which ones are the best and which ones to avoid.
When it comes to buying tanning bed lotions, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. We’ve outlined the seven most important ones for you here. By following our advice, you can make sure that you get the right lotion for your needs and that you don’t waste your money on something that won’t work for you.